- This time Kaffe Fassett has chosen the iconic 13th-century Powis Castle in north Wales with its storybook castle and stunning grounds - perfect for featuring these 20 new quilts!
- Photographed brilliantly by Debbie Patterson, they are displayed in all their glory in a sumptuous eye-catching quilt gallery.
- Included in this set of new designs are many very special ones by Kaffe, and others by his long-time friend and co-designer, Liza Prior Lucy.
- Kaffe’s Saturated Red quilt finds its perfect partner in the rich deep hues of the bed hangings on a magnificent four-poster, while his Cold Frames quilt, with its dramatic black-and-white sashing framing fussy-cut flower prints, echoes the studding on the medieval wooden doors into the courtyard.
- The cool geometry of his Marble Tiles quilt takes its inspiration from the painted paneling in the Long Gallery, and his Vintage Library quilt echoes the warm tones of the hundreds of leather-bound books in the Castle’s collection.
- As usual, this book (the 24th in the series) includes a range of quilts for all skill levels, from beginners to advanced, and features an eclectic mix of patterns and colours ranging from Philip Jacobs’ eye-catching bold floral prints to Brandon Mably’s smaller-scale quirky patterns. Flat shots and a practical know-how section and glossary back up the fully illustrated, step-by-step instructions for each quilt, plus templates for each quilt. A practical know-how section covers all the information needed by less experienced quilters.
- Softcover, 144 pages.
This is a preorder and prepay item. Order today and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. This book is expected in September/October 2022, however delays can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please place a separate order for this item from any in-stock items. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.