- Become a skilled foundation piecer with New York Beauty blocks and arcs of Flying Geese that amaze!
- Carl Hentsch simplifies a technique loved by many with his straightforward approach to curved piecing, foundation piecing, and simple machine applique.
- Stitch your way through 31 architectural block patterns, ideal for advanced beginners and intermediate quilters. Then it's time to practice on 10 full-size quilts and 27 bonus pillow projects with lively color combinations to provide movement and drama.
- In a personal foreword, fabric designer Tula Pink discusses how she met Carl and came to collaborate with him on the color choices for his quilts.
- Complex piecing made simple! Expand your skill set and learn new tips and techniques for curved and foundation piecing.
- Traditional blocks shine with the use of modern fabrics in rich color stories, with fabric selections by Tula Pink.
- Practice your newfound skills on a small project with stunning round pillows designed to accompany each quilt.
- Softcover, 96 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.