- Transform a single fabric print with marvelous piecing magic!
- Best-selling author Maxine Rosenthal and Linda Bardes share stunning One-Block Wonders quilts, with contributions from their popular Facebook design community.
- Learn how to choose the right 60-degree ruler, pick the most useful fabric, and change the look of a quilt with a different strip size.
- See what others have done - the beginning fabric and the ending projects - and courageously cut into that beautiful yardage!
- Sew simple pieced hexagon blocks with no "Y" seams, and enjoy the thrill of arranging and rearranging them on your design wall.
- Fantastic transformations! Turn one fabric print into a kaleidoscope quilt with this visual guide.
- Learn to cut and piece identical triangles, arrange blocks on the design wall, and design borders.
- Admire more than 40 One-Block Wonders from 30 quilters in 7 countries.
- Softcover, 79 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.