- These are little sticky thimbles that you place on your fingertip.
- The surface is textured to prevent needle slipping.
- Place them anywhere you need them so you don't get poked.
- Everyone needs a POKE-A-DOT when hand sewing--stitching on that binding, or sewing on a button, hand applique and embroidery, etc.
- They stick in place until you take them off.
- You can re-stick them several times, then just throw them away and start a new one.
- This is a pack of 8 dots, great for refilling your 24 pack, or just to try them out!
- They have a cute design on the top to give texture so your needle won't slip.
- They are made of durable, non-slip polyurethane.
- They not only protect your finger, but they are "grippy" so they help you to pull your needle through the tough spots.
- They push the needle through.
- By Jill Finley, of Jillily Studio. Packaged and sold by Bohin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.