- Don't cut your patterns!
- Trace them using this transparent, durable, and drape-able pattern paper!
- If you have not tried this fabulous tracing paper yet, you don't know what you have been missing.
- Every pattern company has their own idea of how to size patterns, but now you can skip the guesswork and trace your own patterns onto this Swedish Tracing Paper!
- Simply cut out your patterns, baste them together, and try them on!
- Changes can easily be marked right on the paper using a felt tip marker, ink pen, or a pencil.
- Finally, remove your basting, and pin it to your fabric for easy cutting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.