- Collection curated by The Social Justice Sewing Academy.
- Social Justice Sewing Academy (SJSA) empowers youth to use textile art as a vehicle for personal transformation and community cohesion, and to become agents of social change. The powerful imagery they create in cloth tells their stories, exploring issues such as gender discrimination, mass incarceration, gun violence, and gentrification. This visual dialogue bridges differences in race, age, and socioeconomics and sparks conversations and action in households across the country.
- Threads of Diversity was inspired by these honest and powerful works of art, curated to ensure that all makers have the tools needed to represent our vibrant, creative, and diverse community.
- 10 Small Spool 50 wt Collection.
- Includes one 200m (220 yd) spool of each of the following colors: 1130, 1140, 2130, 2155, 2214, 2326, 2335, 2360, 4012, and 5010.
- Aurifil Mako thread is 100% long staple, 50 wt, 2-ply mercerized Egyptian Cotton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.