- An “in between” version of the original Tucker Trimmer I tool, this handy ruler allows you to do all of the same functions as the first except that the sizes of the units are in 1/4” or 3/4” increments.
- Although these particular sizes are not nearly as popular as the 1/2” and whole inch increments available on the Tucker Trimmer I, they are sometimes part of your quilting projects.
- And if you’ve ever tried to trim down a 2 3/4” hourglass unit you will highly appreciate this tool.
- The diagonal guidelines on the Tucker Trimmer II will cross precisely at the center of a 2 3/4” unit so finding the center is a breeze.
- A great supplemental tool to have in your ruler collection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.