- In a sea of quilting project books, Flossie Teacakes' Guide to English Paper Piecing stands alone. Drawing together many disparate strands, this comprehensive guide offers up a deeper exploration of this precision patchwork craft, providing everything quilters need to know on a practical level to begin navigating fussy cutting and English paper-piecing (EPP).
- The most comprehensive guide to English paper piecing on the market today, including history of the craft, artist profiles, and more!
- Patterns for original rosettes on which to learn the practicalities of EPP are shown step-by-step, covering everything from templates, paper choice, magic mirrors, how to mock up layouts, glue/thread basting, and more.
- Finished examples exemplifying mastery of the skills learned in the book & unique secondary designs within the quilts that demonstrate the fussy cut and rosette piecing techniques.
- Flossie Teacakes' Guide to English Paper Piecing is not just a how-to text on English paper piecing. While any book on English paper piecing must cover the instructional aspects, Flossie Teacakes offers a softer, warmer approach, exploring the craft on a more tactile paper-and-fabric level and including stories and inspirations this wonderful craft.
- Softcover, 128 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.