- Clip and hold, or clip and sew right where you need it. Clips open wide for multiple layers.
- They have plastic teeth, so they won’t harm fabric.
- Flat base for easy feeding to the presser foot. Seam allowance markings on base of clip.
- Great alternative to pins, especially when working with vinyls, piles, and heavyweight fabrics.
- Holds layered sections of sewing projects such as handle connectors to handbags, piping, etc. without distortion.
- Holds quilt binding while sewing. Works well with sergers.
- Easy to see on your work and easy to find when dropped to the floor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.